Short Tag Line:
If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Room
I/We are looking for
Couples are first and foremost. We are a full swap couple. Same room primarily although separate rooms are open for discussion. We easily adapt to all situations and your rules for engagement will be honored without question.
Single ladies are welcome to email us. Once again rules for engagement will be respected.
Single guys? Yes you can email us. Pretty picky about the single men so if you are one that's chosen, then be responsible enough to show up when we make plans with you.
If you have or cause more drama than a reality show on TV, you are in a committed relationship and are cheating on your significant other, have pro-racism views or use store brand deo, pass us up cause we'd hate to have to embarrass you.
Now the other thing about us. We are a committed couple make no mistake about that however we do have an open relationship and we are poly minded. We do have rules about our openness to the point to where we put each other first in our daily activities and plans. In meeting others both men and women, safety is the priority. We have other rules as well but meeting people before going any further is required. Our poly/open relationship is mostly in connection with other single women and men. Couples we meet together and play together with. Our goal in poly is to build a household in the future. Poly is something that can or doesn't have to happen it's your choice and not a dealbreaker.
Kik us if you wanna talk sometime corruptor2010
We are a very laid back couple. Open minded, love to make friends and have fun both in and out of the bedroom. We are very real. We treat people fairly. We don't judge people based on race, size or weight. As long as you confident about yourself, know how to use a bar of soap and come equipped with a fun open minded attitude we would love to talk with you.
Our profile mirrors the real us. We aren't one of those profile you look at and after you meet them are the exact opposite of what they claim to be. We treat people with respect, we are truthful. No matter if you are new or you have a lot of experience in the lifestyle. You are never required to do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable. If you love to laugh, and have a good time then come talk to us and let's go from there.
Tell us about your fantasies and/or real experiences.
Our profile has our pictures on it of both of us. We usually meet in a public place first before anything else happens and go from there. If interested in making some friends with some real people please don't hesitate to email us
What else would you like to say, do, see, hear about or learn about.
Top Ten Status Messages You Might Have Missed This Past Week March 28 2015
10. I probably shouldn't be entering this Toys R Us with no pants on, but nobody got where they are today by living for tomorrow.
9. I jizzed all over a picture of Selena Gomez today. Walmart wasn't too happy. Picture was on a birthday cake in the bakery department.
8. First rule of Tourette's Club is you have to be sworn in
7. Having sex in an airplane bathroom is called the Mile High Club. Having sex in a bus station bathroom is called homosexuality.
6. If God made the first man and woman, and they were naked, and God watched them. Did God invent porn?
5. People who say drugs aren't cool have obviously never seen a naked man with a raging hard on fight three cops in a Chuck E. Cheese parking lot.
4. I call my dick the semicolon cause I'm always putting it in places where it doesn't belong
3. The best part about having stupid children is you don't feel guilty about gambling away their college fund
2. I once played with a woman who's pussy looked like a grenade went off in Arby's.
1. Here's a fun game to place the next time someone announces they're pregnant on Facebook. Write "hopefully this one is cute" in the comments.